Thursday, November 3, 2011

Another Vintage Coffee Table - For Sale!

Remember this.......

Imagine my surprise when I walked into the thrift store and found this:


It is very similar to the first one I did and made by the same company. It has a few more spindles on the sides and the design is a little different on the doors. It was in great shape and I was so excited to take it home and get started. I was so excited, that I sanded down the top before I even thought about taking a picture!



I have had quite a few people ask me about the first one I did and if I would sell it.
Well, this new one will be for sale. I am thinking about painting it the same antique turquoise I did the first one based on the response I got on it.
Unless, one of you out there wants it and needs a different color! If you think you might want to purchase this from me let me know and I can customize the color for you. The top will be stained and I will add feet onto it like I did the first one. If you scroll down to the post about the first coffee table you can see better pictures of what the finished product will look similar too.


No comments:

Post a Comment